It’s October, which means it’s officially Quarter 4, which may have you feeling excited for what is happening or what’s to come in your business, or maybe panicking at the thought of the year being almost over with so much to still accomplish. Whichever way you are feeling, I am here to tell you it’s time to step it up and create your game plan!
This week I’ll be sharing strategies on how you can level up, reach those goals and be prepared for next year.
It’s Game Time!
With baseball season wrapping up and football season starting, I tend to have a “game time” mindset with my business as well at this time of year. As a business owner, sometimes we can start to feel burnt out right about now. We’ve been hustling for 9 months and either things are going well, or not going as planned. But, I am here to remind you we still have 3 months to make this year the best year yet!
Let’s create your game plan and finish strong!
- Shift your mindset — A lot can happen in 3 months, so stay focused! If you’ve already met your goals for the year, don’t let yourself think the work can stop now. On the other hand, if you’ve fallen short of your goals you still have plenty of time to make a game plan and get in the right mindset!
- Relax & Reset — Maybe it’s time for you to take a step back and reset to figure out your game plan. I have a team retreat every year in the last week of September. This is the perfect way for our entire team to relax, brainstorm, learn, and condition before heading into the last quarter of the year.
- Make necessary changes — Think about how you can improve your business. Maybe your time management, communication or products and services need some improvement. Thinking about these changes will put you on a great path for next year.
Don’t have your bookkeeping up to date? It’s probably time to outsource. Contact someone soon!
Don’t have a tax plan in place? It’s time to hire a CPA who will strategize for you. Don’t wait until February or March – reach out today!
Still mixing business and personal funds together? Go to the bank and get that business bank account opened today!
Still haven’t been able to pay yourself? Get a money plan in place and stop working for free!
Still don’t have systems and processes in place for your employees? Work with a coach who will walk you through that.
- Assess what is working and what isn’t — Maybe it’s time for a new team member or time to outsource some of the tasks that are holding you back from success. It’s time to uplevel the things that have worked and stop spinning the hamster wheel on the things that aren’t working.
- Set your goals — If you don’t have goals, set them now! Don’t go into next year without financial goals and a game plan.
Watch this week’s video for more tips on how to get a Q4 game plan in place!
Where do I start?
If you are unsure how to start your game plan, check out my 6-week program, Chart Your Course to Financial Success. This is the perfect way to get a game plan in place, create your roadmap to financial success, and get started now!