Do you know who Tony Robbins is? I’m sure you do!
He is a motivational speaker and life coach with a plethora of knowledge and tips for all things life and business. One of my favorite articles of his is, Six Tips on How to Manage Your Money, and I thought I would share my advice on each of his money management tips!
Top 6 Tips
- Make a Budget – Enter numbers, categorize purchases, get detailed, and create a plan for your money!
- Cut Back – Take a look at what you are actually spending your money on! (Eating out, Subscriptions, Phone, Cable, Internet Bills, Etc.)
- Save – Even small savings can make a big impact on your long term financial goals. You would be surprised how much of a difference setting aside $100/ month could make!
- Pay off Debt – Carrying around debt from credit cards and unsecured loans is not good for achieving financial success. Pay attention to high interest rates and look into debt pay down methods to decrease the amount of debt you have!
- Be a Bargain Shopper – Look into cash back apps, rewards programs and do pricing or coupon research before making purchases! My personal favorite cash back app is Rakuten!
- Invest – YES! Investing is not just for “the wealthy”. Simply taking the time to educate yourself on investing will make a huge difference for your financial future!
Click here to read the full article by Tony Robbins!
Need Help with Your Money Management?
If money management seems overwhelming or you’re unsure of where to begin, check out my 6-week program, Chart Your Course to Financial Success! This program is designed to help small business owners who are ready to master their business and personal finances. There is no better time than now to create a plan for your money!